Unexpected

The other day I went to buy some vegetarian chinese mix rice as I was fasting. I stopped to get some "tau-fu-fa"-bean curd jelly (organic home-made) just near that shop.

I bought 3 of the bean curds and paid. It the first time am buying from that chinese lady. As I paid and as she gave me back the balance, she just says something that touched my heart in suprised. She said, " Thank you. Wish you happy good life, May god bless you". I was petrified for that moment and also never realized I had this big smile across my face.

I told my aunt about it and she said good things are getting better. That morning I was confused and got worried about marriage. I told my aunt I have found someone and lets proceed further as I like this person. So my aunt to we wilk do what is needed and get this worked the soonest.

But when that lady told what I didn't expect the most from a stranger, I felt that was a message for my confused mind to be calm as all will be good.

Keeping my fingers cross for my happier life with theperson I want in my life.The Universe above us do hears us, they never let us be alone on this creation of theirs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!