know who you are...


Turn and look behind you. There is trail left behind by youself. If you could trace that trail you will find your root. 

Never forget who we are .

Am proud of who I am about myself as Only I know who I am and  how much I'm worth for those who really care about me :)

I'm a proud homo-sapien to be lucky living species on this earth. I'm a proud human for this human race ruling the world. I'm a proud girl/woman to a proud parents. I'm a proud Hindu by religion and a proud Tamizhan by my race. That's my root of this lifein this birth.

Why am saying this is people judge us wrongly and most of us out there were or never were proud of who we are and appreciate it.They never knew their root.

Hindu is the oldest religion and Tamizh is oldest language in the world. All this existed far before Greek and. Egyption. We Tamizh or Tamilan(tamizhan) have made alot of discoveries for the world. The alphabets and numbers derived from us. Music and notes etc to research and write. Earliest Hindu civilization in Cambodia -Angkor Wat

I am proud to say I am a Tamizhachi and my root starts from India,despite I'm born and bred in a different country I still follow and preserve my culture, tradition and language.

But some are not like this as they even tend to forget these and live with emptiness. Some pretend and find it disgrace.Why???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!