Something in Me..

Suddenly I got this very feeling,
As my mind draws a blank note,
As my hands are shaking to hold anything,
As my heart begins to race to the time,

I feel like I'm losing control of myself to something,
I'm nervous inside and out because of something,
I have an unexplainable feeling of something,
I wish I could figure this out something in something,

I feel butterflies inside of me,
They keep fluttering all throughout in me,
Butterflies in my heart, 
Butterflies in my eyes,
Butterflies in my mind, 
I didn't know they could come out in me,
I feel the true meaning of butterflies in me, 

This must be the way of the feel of having butterflies in me,
Finally I am feeling this after a long wait of my life,
It's all because you,
The moment you came into my life,
Butterflies are in me,
The way you make me feel the butterflies make me happier,
I think of you the butterflies wake me up,

The way I love you like I do...the butterflies flutter all throughout me.

~ kala ~ myself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!