Love and 2012

it all started on the day I heard that voice, the voice that would be mine for ever, the voice that will be at my side always , that voice , the voice of my love.

waited my life long till I wanted to give up, he came into my life in short span of time. Sometimes, I myself wonder what actually God has planned for us despite we asking God so many times. But I knewed one thing God always hears. God never gives up on us,God gives us the best to be happy.

My happiness arrived, at this age it all starts. My missing puzzles are found now am fixing them in the right place.

My soul,
My heart,
My mind ,
My breathe,
My eyes,
My innervoice,
My life,
My happiness

;is here. i have found him. it's 2012, world is going to end but I found mine and am going to live now onwards. The world will not end my love is stronger and it will start living on next year. 2013 you are the new era for me and my life. Waiting to be in you soon....!! 2012 you are the greatest year of memories and forth you will bring us all safely into 2013.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!