A Note of A Minute of My Life....

I don’t know where this thought came from but I never saw myself as someone who would entered the second third phase of the life successfully.

I could see my younger adult years clearly but I couldn’t envision being at this age that I am now as someone I would be.

I used to think that I would be married with kids though, that all has change now, it is not the same as what I thought.

In addition to that, the more I learned to embrace the fullness of who I am and I get to focus on being successful in life as in health, self confidence, intelligence, talented and job.

In many ways, my life has gone in different direction that I never could have imagined and for now that I am very grateful to myself.

I also never thought I would make it to see myself where I am today somewhere else from where I am standing now.

My life was worth waiting to see what it has for me.

So here I am now, being a new person on the second third phase of my life cycle with new challenges of being someone in the platform of business and a successful woman.

I don't have a vision or mission in life though, life has given me the taste of sweet, bitter, sweeter and bitterer.

Life has thought me so much to stand up for myself and look beyond, run for the train 
that is waiting to be rode to the destination I have been destined to go.

Follow my heart and the path while I keep walking without giving up, cross roads can be crossed as long I have my talents with me. 

No worries and no problem, there is so much more waiting in my life ahead of me. 

I can do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!