Reconnect...

So much is happening the sine you left us and I know in some frustrations of hearing voices in my head I disconnected you.

Now the time and situation has not been to good. The family are shattered is all ways, I know I need to do something about it.I decided to reconnect with you, find an answer for all and what is blocking you from communicating with us. Even though I disconnected your from me but you were visible to others though you can't communicate as what you can with me.

If you were still around us, you will not let these take place and put us all in a misery of life. We need to be under your umbrella once again,open your umbrella and shelter us all.

The decision of reconnecting within the 9 days. The interesting part is that, the last 3 days were coincident that it was the superstitious days that were for the souls.

This "No moon" day was to be the last day of the prayers to connect with you back, the day before was Maha Shivarathri which indeed was a powerful night and the next day was the eclipse of the sun.

If I look closely...

MahaShivarathi is powerful night for reconnection as is falls into the New Moon day which is very auspicious for the souls and ancestors. Eclipse of the Sun is known has the door of heaven and hell is opened and the souls will be around us.

I have found you and I have connected with you. I could feel the presents of you near me, Grandma!

Now let's fix the family issues with all health, wealth and relationships. We need to get the family united as what you left before to keep each another strong.

Bring all under your umbrella and guide us back properly.They all and I need your blessings and guidance.

Om Shanti Om!


~Delayed the post from April~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!