How I like my book..

How you like your book?

I just love the crisp of the new pages, the smell of a new book  and flipping through the pages and reading every word is fascinating.

Books are the perfect entertainment not like the online books or eBook. As you may hold a book and flip through the pages, it's a bond I create with the book.

The cover that attracts me to read the content, the typed words of the author's imagination is simply brilliant as you can feel it on every page. Rather than the eBooks, you are looking at the same very words on a screen and that are just untouchable.

I build a fond relationship with my books as I read them, I keep the pages clean from folds and damages.

As for the old books, after years kept in a box or the shelves they take me back on the journey when I bought them the very first. As the smell of the old pages reminds me the time when I read the book last.

This is how I like about books. What about yourself ?



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!