Fun fair with mommies

Fun fair was the only entertainment those days in 80's. I used to go when I was small, now I had been taking my niece for the fun fairs. It's the best moment in childhood days to create memories of these moments. I am giving as much memories as I could for my niece to remember her childhood.

So this time her fun fair trip was with her grandmother's. My mom and my aunt, came along so they could create a memory for her when she grows up she would remember they have taken for a fun fair.

Meanwhile, I was there my mom was talking about her times in a fun fair. They would get the porcelain coin boxes as a gift for the games and it was their best moments in their childhood.

The fun fair was the only amusement park for them, not like I see these days. So this time, my mom wanted to play a game and she got hooked to it till I had to spend almost RM50 ringgit. I looked at her and I was thinking to myself, sometimes we still have those child character in us. Even though my mom is 61 years old and after a long time she has visited a Fun Fair once again with her grandchild.

It was a memory for my niece has she would remember that her grandmothers my mom and my aunt took her to a fun fair. Sometimes these are memories that would last longer in our minds than anything else.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!