I know what I have Learnt....

Sometimes when make a move in life either in career or life itself, we tend to have new things along the way and we need to learn them to know it well.

In my situation same exact thing is happening. After my life incident I have become more bold and confident with myself.

That very minute of the that turning point in my life taught me a lesson to stand up and fight as I need to survived in this whacky weird world which I would say as "WWW", not "World Wide Web".

So these changes has mold me into a new person and given me the opportunity to develop myself to stand high along with all the others.

I do feel confident with myself as I know I am a capable person. My capabilities are what I have learnt and learn to make myself a better person.

I have learnt to be calm in heart and mind.
I have learnt to be positive of everything.
I have learnt to be quite.
I have learnt to listen to my heart and mind.
I have learnt to see straight and not the sides.
I have learnt to find my way from difficult cross roads and wrong paths.
I have learnt to be patience in a difficult and stressful times.
I have to learnt to think out of box.
I have learnt to love myself before anyone.
I have learnt to stable my mind.

I have learnt to make myself as a better person.
Life has thought me great lessons in every stages of my life. Learn from our life story before even we read about others life story.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!