Begun and Ended

For the past few months had been tough for me, it's like the roller coaster ride that goes up and downs so fast that you are totally caught off guard.
I am really tired, broken to speak anything.I never expected this much will happen and hoped for or even think of something better will happne.
The more you tend to wish it happens, the more depressed you tend to become when you know it is just not meant for you at this moment or this life.
It feels good at this moment I tell myself not to give up in life and to let go of those pains and struggles which now I know I am set to free.
I don't want to know what's going on and what will happen but being so closely related to my life, I have to face it every now and then can I really be this strong to face it all? Can I walk away and laugh it off? I am uncertain of it, it going to be more difficult but I have to accept it and be as strong as I could to the fate played in my life.Its matter of time and fate as I would say this life as taken extremely a sharp turning.

The level of forgiveness is the level of faith. It still holds a place in me, Fogive forget and just live on is all matter for me now. Uncertainity of life and unpredictable of time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!