Encounter with The Supreme...Krsna (Krishna)

It was late evening as I was still walking up and down the Little India street in Brickfields, KL. I was looking for a calling card which no one seems to be selling at any of those phone shops.

As I walked, I crosseed passed this "Hare-Krishna" followers who eventually stopped me. I was hesitated to stop first as knowing nowadays there are bogus followers and devotees who are on the street selling things to make money. Ok, one way of easy earning tactics. Because I myself have come across few like this especially Chinese monks.The would give you a Buddha or Quan Yee picture, and ask for some money. If you don't give they would say soemthings in a language you wouldn't even understand.

But at this moment, I knew these Krsna followers were genuine, so I stop as this young man spoke with me humbly and kindly.

He address me as "Mataji", I was stunned for a second.Me "Mataji"! He was sharing that they are building a Krishna temple in Penang, so they were collecting some donation or fund in a form of buying the books on Krishna's (Krsna).

So it was books, my favourite,as my soul was grinning widely and myself was so tempted as I do fondly look up on Krsna after watching Mahabharata which were being screened on VijayTV. 

Ok, Krsna fan could not resist from depriving Krsna books. So this Krsna follower asked me, "Mataji, do you know Krsna and his teachings". I said, "of course I do who is he, he is the supreme god". I thought to myself,
"Who doesn't know Krsna - the blue God with a fluet and also has a peacock feather as his symbol of identity. Even my little angel niece knows him very well".

The Krsna follower asked me another question which was a rare one but frankly a known answer to certain people that have understood the rule of mind and soul would be able to answer it.

"Mataji, Can I know your name?, How are you named? Are you named after your body or soul?" I was petrified for a second,this was really a rarer questions at that odd moment in the middle of a crowded street. I felt a gush of cool air around me as though I was lifted high from where I was standing, goose bumps raising all over me.I thought to myself," Was Krsna by my side at this moment? Is he trying tell me something that I need to know".

I was astonished and blankly looking at that young Krsna follower. I said,"Our name is for our body, we are just an entity for our soul that is living in this body. Our body is the house to our soul. We name it with a name so that our soul lives in there and leaves from it one day".

The young follower understood I knew my facts right. In my mind, I was giving myself a good pat on my shoulders, well done, BRAVO, your answer was perfectly good.

Then I askd him, " What books do you'll have?". Then he and his other friends were showing me the books(they were few other followers). They had all types of books about Krsna's teachings, Bhagvat Gita (which they didn't have stock at time when I asked for it).

I told them my preference of reading is like a story, I dont like too many explaination but direct reads of the story that goes in a flow.

Then they showed me, "Mataji, you will like this one, stories of Krsna". They unwrapped a new book and I had a glimpse of it and I was happy with that book. I bought it and it was only RM35.

For that moment, I was lost. Yeah, actually I was walking blankly murmering to myself for not finding what I was not able to find but instead something else came by.What was happening ? I truly believe God is everywhere.

Myself is connected highly with the spirituality. My mind and thoughts are always calm and peace though my reactions and face gestures may seem restless.Spirituality is part of me and in me. I am spirit living in a body.

When I asked that young followers if do you have Bhagat Gita, he blinked blankly towards his other fellow Krsna follower. Unfortunately they do not have a copy, but they insisted they will get a copy me if I am very keen wanting it.I was fond of Krsna lately, I thinking I was ready to read the Bhagvat Gita. Bhagvat Gita is the bible of life for every Hindu.I believe when time comes, it will come to you but seems my time is not now.

I told that young follower," I guess its not my turn yet. I believe as time comes by every Hindu will need to read at a page of Bhagvat Gita before end of their life. I will wait for my turn when it's time. Thank you,I am happy that I bought this book now".

He smiles at me and said," Thank you,Mataji. May Krsna bless you."

What really happened? That very moment. Krsna? How?

As I got into my car, I took that book out and glanced through it. It had lots of coloured pictures part of Krsna's leelai's (stories), as I flipped through the pages I felt full in my mind and soul. As though my wanting to learn of Krsna's life was fulfilled. A book of Krsna's Leelai. 

Sometimes, I have these kinds of rare happenings or encounters in my life that comes as part of the story of my life experiences. This is not new for me but different stages of experiences.

The other something similiar happened when I went shopping with my aunt at place. We were the only customers there for nearly an hour. After this one lady walked into the shop. As I was trying on some costume jewels and was asking my aunt for her opinions.This lady was watching us closely and I felt uneasy though.

My aunt is a friendly person and they both started making conversation on family. Than later that lady was saying she was a Krnsa devotee. My aunt who is also a Krsna devotee started talking about Krsna and other Hindu deities and Bhagvat Gita classes. I was looking at this lady curisouly as though she is going to ask some kind donation for some causes. But I was not into their conversation as I distracted myself away from them to buy some Indian tea snacks at the nearby street.

My aunt offered some of the snacks to that lady, she took few and said,"I normally do not take anything offered by strangers but not sure why I could not decline your offering to me. Maybe Krsna is offering this to me through you", she said to my aunt. At that moment, I was just watching blankly, what is happening here now.

At that very moment my aunt laughed and also said," Maybe it's Krsna I am offering something through you".My brows were raised in a suprised expression of that incident.

They two became very close, they even exchanged numbers. I was wrong about that lady, she attends Krsna classes and activities held at a nearby centre there. She even offered us to attend some classes that gives peace and relaxing to our mind and soul and also the Bhagvat Gita classes.

Look this what I would I say " Encounter with the Supreme's again" 

It's solely Krsna this time!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!