New Start.....

Life has been different for this year. Lots triumph and roller coaster rides which I had to hold on tightly. This year seems to be new in everything for me.

Some things seems wrong comes right and others that is right goes wrong. I hoped for a wonderful year ahead, started my year with so much of expectations in life.

But the life itself took me into its own journey. It was not easy for me in handling myself, my thoughts and my mind in this ride. As it all came across too many cross-junctions, many speed breaks and bend roads.

Life is so unpredictable and at some circumstances it's dangerously denialable. Things that I imagined to live a life went upside down and was never the right ones. Anyways I am still trying to live with all this life triumphs to make my life a better living for my future ahead.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!