Prophecy of Astral Encounters..!!! - Part 1

Astral travelling is more like a " out of body dream ". In such situation these dreams in which the dreamer becomes conscious while the dream is taking place. In other instances its believed that you leave your body for few seconds.

Having such abilility to project consciouness can open up many interesting oppurtunities to the dreamer .Even some claims they are able to travel to remote location and also past or future lifes.

I have had many of these experiences myself but have found in most instances that it is hard to maintain consciousness for a long time.I have had my own experiences from these travelling , nonetheless on occasions I have looked down at my sleeping body from above and have woken up when feel that I dropped from the ceiling on my bed.

At first , I thought of being out of your body is frightenning if you had never heard about asrtal travelling. It is more natural to assume that you'll look dead , motionless during this period . In result , is usually a quick return to body as though you have just dropped from nowhere or somewhere.

A quick return is sometime accompanied by some sensations and a flash of brilliant lights.
once the inner fears is over come , the astral travel becomes natural and it not accompanied by any negative sensations.

This is what you explain as mystical experience, during a meditation sometimes your mind gets connected to the Parrellel Universe in our own world.It also known the in between worlds.

It happens while I'm on meditative mode. Sometimes its more powerful on a "full moon" day.As I relax myself in a sitting position and close my eyes and as I'm concenstrating in the center of the forehead.I feel as though , I'm going upwards into a "BLACKHOLE".

I don't feel as though am sitting there at all .It feels as though I'm flying or floating in the air. This is just at meditative mode. But sometimes in my sleep , I travel beyond this world and come back to my body and it felt as though you just a had high fall down and landed on your bed.

Be prepared that what you think you "know" may be a BIG hindrance in astral travel. Note, that all your "knowledge" comes from the material world as the Earth, but its limited. It may be a  paradigm, rather than the knowledge. For example a feeling of a surprise (when in astral) occurs because you RELATE what you experience in astral to what you EXPECT on the present of what you have LEARNED in your physical body. Any such thought brings you BACK very quickly to your physical.

Don't even be surprised if you cannot remember the details of your astral travel after you come back or woke from your sleep. It is essential if you write them down immediately after you finished your travel, because when you're half asleep after your astral travel everything seems so obvious that you can remember but once you go back to a proper sleep as you wake the next time all the memories of your travelling will be erased.

"These travellings sometimes if not remember would be reminded again without your realizing.I had few experience where I forget my travel trips.But at time when I'm at place , I have said few time , hey ..I've been here before eventhough it was your first time, DEJAVU."

It actually your soul has travelling and your mind is reminding you.It can be your first time for physical body and not for your soul.
Even sometime we said to people that we meet for the first time , I've met or have we met before ? " This can be your past life, the mind remembers. The mind holds the database of our mind, everything from the previous past are retained deep in our mind vault, it is refered when something similar tend to happen in the current.

-KD-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My very best Experience of this Astral and Spiritual world.

Do you believe in heaven or seen how it looks ?

Today something very interesting happen , while I did my meditation which I normally don't concerntrate much.I prayed and got myself comfortable in front of the prayer alter.

Once as I closed my eyes , immediately I felt like floating.Then someone or something is pulling or in other words trying to take mesomewhere.

It was trying to take thru the roof , like a invisible person can do but I could not pass thru.
So the thing , dragged me along the stairsto the main door.
I passed by the maid and the dog in the house.

They can't see me , but not sure of the dog whether it realised it.
Anyway , as we reached the front porch , it was like a rocket take off.I could feel the chillness of the air as we pass through the air.I could see my house below fading awayas we went higher.

Suddenly, we landed on the clouds. I assume, as its was smoky everywhere but unexplainable beauty upthere.

Despite she not being there anymore by reality , she there with me by spirituality.

I’m connected to her in the spiritual world. She communicates to me oftenly. She assures me that she is always there for everyone of us( the family fo hers ).

Getting connected to that world is something interesting and indescribable,not every normal human could get that close to this world which is between our own world..

The world beyond death, a world that is special for special people. People say my grandma is the type that would in “One in a Billion”. A Special soul , soul that is beyond the universe close to God’s world.

Can be true but we human won’t know that but only through experiences if we are given the priviledge to visit this places while we still live.
My experiences with her appreances are remarkable.

I believe in Astral Traveling.


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!