Feeling Really Inspired

I have been wanting to watch this movie "Inji Iddippazhagi". At last I watched it, I felt as though my life story has been directed into a movie for a moment.
 
The movie had the same dialogues of what I have gone through in my lifetime.
This movie is about a fat Indian women and the difficult moment she goes through in the Indian society and with her mother.
 
I felt as though the same thing happened in my life is repeating in this movie.
What I went through with my mother for my weight issue and what she went through with the society of my marriage.
All her grumbles and how we used to argue. I did fight with her whenever my weight topic comes up.
The Indian society always has a bad perception of a girl being overweight and difficult to find a suitor.
 
The movie portrayed exactly of me and my character. I am a bubbly girl, always in easy go lucky attitude. I do the " I don't care" or " I don't bother" attitude towards anything that comes between myself and my body.
 
I love myself and I know I am very beautiful. I always inspire myself by telling my mind..."I am beautiful, I have beautiful smile, I am very fair in complexion and I do also have the curves that every men would dream off. I do also have the creative brains too.
 
Every happy person will be successful in life. That's how I am. I make everything to give happiness to other and encourage my own self when I need some happiness.
Sometimes I do not understand the mothers who want their daughters to look sexy and slim so they will find a proper groom or the mothers of the grooms looking for slim girls for their sons.
 
It doesn't make sense in my world. Before marriage their daughters are slim, what happens to them after marriage. Body weight is not permanent and it doesn't come with a warranty or expiry. We need to eat to be healthy and if kept dieting we are also harming our health. Weight is part of our life, even though if we are not at the ideal weight at the particular age its not our fault. We tried our best to lose but we get discouraged when in others eyes we are not losing. I have gone through it, how efforts I have tried to lose weight, despite losing some inches and feeling happy surely someone will say you have put on more and I don't see any difference. That itself breaks me badly.
 
When I see my self in the mirror, I love every curves on me, I do feel sexy and I know I am.
I speak to my mind as my mind is myself. I get inspired when someone admires me, when I am in any place or function people do glance at me because who I am and how I present myself in crowd.
 
I know I always standout in the crowd. My smile is the biggest asset of me and I have been complimented 100 times on my beautiful smile that comes along my sexy curvy body.
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!