My Door was Knocked...

I had an opportunity to venture into family business it's more of my grandfather's business though. My uncles were the back bones of the business and have developed it internationally now.
My brothers are also involved helping to expand the business along with my uncles.
 
This is family when you have a big close knitted family. The relationship is different and it's bonded strongly.
So now I got an opportunity to internationally help as I could. I was hesistated at the moment because, I am a graduate in IT and this is business. I need to learn so much about this industry.
 
I have a border line knowledge about this industry and about doing it in Australia is the bigger challenge for me.
 
So I took up this challenge as it would also be a change in my life and advicing forward in my career . Somehow everything is a learning curve in our life.
I have to learn from scractch and develop myself in this new industry.
 
My brothers were very supportive and encourage me when I told them about my offer because it's a not place for a woman from the family in this line.
 
But one thing everyone knew that I have talents and I am also good at things.
So my uncles thought it would right for me as my expertise is required in expanding and developing this family business. It is a big leap in my career.
 
Here I go, opportunity knocked my door and I opened it. I am going to fly high.
A wish that has come true now though depends how long it took to reach you .
I have got my wish finally.
This will help me to move in life from my all gone wrong marriage and find new life to live in .
 
I smell fresh new life and fresh of everything. The Universe heard my call.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!