My Grumbling Mind...

Since I started with a book writing, well it's trying to write maybe a book ....
Which is more of attempting to write something.

There are so much of chaos in my mind, somehow my eyes don't seem to shut easily and my mind does not sleep much.
My mind grumbles to sleep, it disturbs my sleep...
What happens to the mind during night, when it can't sleep nor does the body sleeps ?

The mind orders the cells to sleep but the point is why does the mind like an alarm starts buzzing with all the thoughts after few hours and my sleep is disturbed with so many visions.

It is like I am the spectator of my own movie.
There goes my sleep once again.
Slumber, dreams and sheeps again ...all missing
The thoughts, all randomly strewn all over in my head, jumble of thoughts overlayed.

Can't the mind go blank?
Like it being in an empty room after each night when I go sleep.

Sleepless restless night....only words running....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!