How to add Flickr to Blogger

In my earlier post, I shared about "How to Add Instagram" slide show on to blogger.

Today, I have shared on "Flickr" slide show.

Go to Flickr slideshow.

1. Add your user name at the URL column
eg : http://www.flickr.com/photos/xxxxxxx/

2. Adjust the slide show width accordingly, it would be defaulted to 300 x 300.
    I used 200 x 200 to fit into my blog page. The Preview of the slideshow will be shown below for
    your referenceso you can adjust the size as you want to fit your page.

3. Select "Create Slideshow"

4. You will get the HTML codes.

5. Copy the HTML codes and go to your Blogger, Layout.

6.  At Layout, select on Add a Gadget
 
 7.  Look for HTML/JavaScript, select on the " + " sign.
 
8. Add the Copied scripts into the Content column and give a title for this Gadget. Save.Preview Blog.
 

 
Simple and easy. Am learning and also developing my blog by sharing my photographs from Flickr and Instagram. I want to make it easy for my followers to view them all on this one page.
 
Hopefully, what I learn I will share with my readers. You don't need to be a IT expert to develop your blog since it has some simple add on features.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!