Light in U Begins...!!!

Discovering yourself is not a sin but it’s a beautiful thing to experience. Be the master of yourself, master of circumstances. An experience of cosmic power starts from your mind through your body.


That is this power that you have already realized by your mind. When you have this habit of acquiring to listen to the inner self or voices, it’s your intuition, obey it, follow it and let it guide your way.


By discovering these within yourself depends on your believe. It might sound awkward but it’s the attitude that makes you give an important to the circumstances. To face them , you need the great amount of principles to recognize the power of what’s in you
You need the deeper and stronger strength to eliminate the weakness power throughout the journey.


This sort of mental curiosity always challenges you to understand, the curiousity of seeking the truth and the interest to discover all about it.


Standing before something that you’re not sure of always gives you an unpleasant feeling, for not knowing ,you need to begin and end at the same place.


What is yours and what is not, what needs to be  done and what’s not?

These things you call upon yourself without even getting mingled and act upon one another even without you being aware of it.


To see ones destination, you should know where to go, why one is going there, how one is going to go there and what one is going to do.
This is a wonderful and interesting thing that you can discover every seconds and minutes of your life.


“The mind is a greatest power that controls all these and guides to travel within the spiritual world.”


“Mind is the power of the body, the controller of the soul”


My mind talks to me at different levels of consciousness. Sometimes it also controls the body along with my intuition and inner voices.
There were few occasions when my mind did alert me of something that were about to take place not knowingly either now nor in future.


At the start of the experiences, I never understood that these things could materialize. I never doubted it. But what ever I went through was all the truth and true.
To discover more about these truths, I attended some spiritual courses for much more understanding about these fundamental cosmic energy in this beautiful universe.


Am talking about my spiritual journeys and experiences .Basically day by ,day by , my experience increases and its more interesting and captivating at certain times.


I have came across different types of energies around us and also went through different dimensions of time and world. It may sound ridiculous but its true. Those who have experienced this will know better.


But all these are unexplainable facts for today’s modern world. Its more to known as “Astral travelling “.
I have travelled to different world that lays in our own world. The worlds that can’t be seen with naked eyes. Futures that can’t be predicted and past that never been forgotten.


Whatever, that’s in me has been coming much stronger now days. I could feel energies and other form of energy movements around me.
The lights or sparkles that I can see around were proven energy .

Sometimes, I could see colours or sparkling lights that shines through my vision.
Not only, are these visions but there are also voices spoken into my mind and ears.


But truly understood those voices are not from near me but from other world.

By discovering these experiences within you and this world is so remarkably something that has to be discovered with knowingly as it would be interesting.


I’m actually enjoying the experiences that am going through in this life. Its not that everyone could have this but those who are chosen for it will have it and experience it.

It’s all the secrets of the mind and universe.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!