22122008-2.22am

Day has passed to soon,
Time has gone in a blink,
I can still feel that you’re not around us any more,


Everywhere I look,
Thought you’re near to me,
I can feel your existence,
But my mind says you’re not there,
Not near to me,
Not at my side,
But you’re watching me from above


It has been a year now,
Since you left all of us,
But it feels as if it all happenned yesterday..
Not realizing as it was just a year back.


Your memories are still fresh,
I still can hear your voice in my mind,
This would not fade away,
It’s a treasure for me to remember,
That you were there once a upon a time,
with us on this wide world.
------------------------------------------------------

As time passed by,

The memories of you
Still remains in my mind,
Every moment that I have spent my life around you,


Each time I have spent time with you,
From my childhood to teen and now to adult,
You cherished my life the most,
The time we used to play,
Do gardening; go to market in trishaw,

You were a great grandma,
Even though there were some setbacks of you,
Still you were a tough woman,
A woman with love and cares,


At the very last moment of your life,
You did suffer a lot,
You were still fighting hard,
To remain longer with us,


But it was your time,
You had to go,
fior a good reason for both all of us and yourself.


We all were there to help you with the best,
Now we know what you are,
What you had been?
We also know it’s your last birth
But you would be remembered as a great woman in family,
A great soul that we believe will be in our hearts always,

“By being what you were, you showed what can be “
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ammai ,

You’re a great soul,
A soul of respect and love,
You will never leave us from our heart,
Even though you’re no more in this material world,


You are always thought and remembered,
Fresh with all your memories,
Memories that will last long in our great minds,
You touched every other heart of other souls,


Your existence was so great blessing some of us,
We know ,you would always bless and protect us under your umbrella,
You’re existence were not noticed by most,
yet you made us strong by spirituality,
You prepared us well before you left us,


In order to accept the fact
That you won’t be around too long,
But you took all of us by surprise,
Out of sudden it all happened,

As we were not aware the time has arrived,

For you to leave us,
We know you suffered a lot,
But we could not let you go,


We loved you so much,
But seeing you in that suffering,
Made us realize to let you go,
Finally, we had to let you leave us forever peacefully.
You left us with a smile across your face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!