Mirror of Me n Myself

As I see myself in the mirror.I love myself as what I am seeing.
As I look into the mirror.I see myself, myself and only myself.
I actually see my physical and emotional reflection rather than myself.Seeing the accurate of me is what portraits of me in the mirror.What I don’t have on myself, I have the beautiful cute looks, the wonderful smile that melts everyone’s heart and except for the weight.
I love myself with my chubby looks.But it does not deprive me to admire and love myself.I have all the capabilities and qualities that can be admired at every angle of me.I’m loveable and can be loved. There is no doubt about that as I can notice it.
People do brand me of what I am, but that does not deprive me from believing what I can do and who I am.I have the confidence and also the capabilities to prove my strength.Mirrors do lie, so I don’t trust them beyond myself.I see myself within me as am so beautiful for who can appreciate me.If one eye is closed, still the other eye is open to see me.
( I find this line interesting though , not sure how I managed to think like this..!!! )I like myself as I look up in the mirror everyday.Lol, seriously I look at myself and I do not see my body as the enemy at all.
I try to dress myself well to be appreciated and look good.It is very interesting when you see, listen and speak to the soul of body on the other side of the mirror.I just love the person in the mirror, I see me.
As a human, all our actions do depend on the judgment of what we say about ourselves.
Mirrors do lie and they really lie to you about yourself.
In person my mirror is my best friend and I love the person in the mirror.

Comments

  1. I just loving them as I read them again n again..!! How could I think like this , my imagination of writing is good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!