Begun...some love

He was sitting waiting for her. She had reached late for the first time and had found him already there, waiting. waiting and waiting. He had been waiting for her for so long. In what sense and for what?
Her?
Love?
New life ?

What was it about her that he had waited that long ?
He asked himself for a couple of times.
The moment she came and apologizing to him for the lateness. As she looked at him, her eyes never left his eyes. He got his eyes locked into her’s. That was what he liked about her – direct honesty. She was silent and then she said, her gaze never left his. Something flickered in her eyes as she spoke, but he wasn't sure. And again, more questions were born in him.

"Why?"
“What she has in her ?”
“Why I had to wait for this long”
“Why didn’t I just leave”
“What if…….I missed this chance”

He was quiet for a long time. "If she was the woman he wanted her to be, he would not be intimidated by her silence."
And then, she spoke very gently like a chant or a prayer he heard in himself. He looked up, straight into her eyes again and was mesmerized. It was as if, somehow all the emotions corked up in his heart that had found their way up and were shining in his eyes into hers. Her smile that froze his glare and speech for a second. He was not sure what was happening to him. She is in front of him , the woman he never imagined ,the woman in his life.

"Because I love you."
“Because I want you”
“Because you are the woman I want”
“Because of your womanliness”
“Because your eyes captured my vision”
“Because your first words are still lingering in my ears as a prayer”

If this it , then is it….He thought and it all started from there onwards.

..... story to start if I write a love story, but not sure if I could. Not my experience but I watched a movie and had a thought of writing.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!