Did I Know What's My Last Birth..!!!

What was I in my last birth..mhmmmm!!!
That made me think for a while.

Was...
...I rich and famous,...as I'm not now in this birth
...I a ruler of a country,...I'm just a citizen of a country,
...I a poet,...as I like to write poems,
...I a philospher,... I do alot of blogging,
...I an artists...as I do paintings,
...I lonely,...I have everyone today,
...I a inventor,...I did not invent anything this time,
...I a founder,...I discover nothing,

Maybe...
...I was naughty, as I'm good now
...I was not a human ,...as I'm a human today,
...

Could Have Been...
...a delicious fruit,...as I'm sweet person,
...a beautiful flower,...as I'm a pretty girl,
...in love, as I'm am in Love today...!!!

Its all just a matter of knowing it maybe I'm just another simply homely girl with full of love and kindness same as in this very birth.Its alright I really do not want to know what I was in my last birth.I'm happy with my current birth. Its all full of happiness and simply life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!