Water I am


My name is Water, and I am symbol of evolution for life for this civilizations. I come from a long journey that never ended .I rise from the high mountains as a small stream and later fall to the land below as into glorious waterfalls.

Flowing happily down through a roaring crescendo of the majestic green mountains on my back drops. Rushing and gushing through stones and pebbles, I become bigger and bigger, strength to strength then into a mighty magnificent river.


I smoothly flow along with my own course, dancing, swinging and meandering with ease. Through hills, ravines and valley here I come sharing myself to other life’s who are living with me.

I am the giver of life; I give life for others who need part of me to live. One of all creatures and creations do always look for me. I natured and nourish, clean and purify for unity and diversity of life and death.

I am so important to all this life’s and through I become an object of worship, spiritual beliefs and symbolization in a religion. I am so important to this civilization that makes me to be a part of them. I have been carrying along the past history of this evolutions and legends that still live in me. I took my journey by travelling to reach the humanity and created history.

I feel happy and leap in joy when the whistling wind passes through me, as the fishes swim in glee and the birds dive into my rich belly for their fill.

As I go along with the growing tide of time, I am filled with garbage’s, sewage's, filth and industrial pollution. They are destroying and choking me to the brim.

How ugly I become, sparkling, glistering pure water into murky water of filth. No more sparkling joy of my life, as for all now I am unable to stand my stinking sight. What and where did I go wrong? I was the main reason for these survivals and I‘m betrayed.

Thanks to all man's greed and callous differences to almighty’s gift of love, purity and perfections of me now is just a dead river of refuse .I am silenced forever for future generations to come.

I never knew what was my fate; at the end of the journey. As I travelled I saw many paces of life; all these decades, centuries and ages. And now all ends in one place when I’m totally ignored. What is left of me is just a puddle that is not valued in near future. I feel heartbroken and as I regretting to be the main element of this civilization that is not valued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!