A Journey Unknown..!!!


Ramalingam Swami or Vallalar Swami he is well  known in the Hindu spiritual world.I only got to know about him lately and more from the Autobiography of Yogi.

My connection to him was a journey unknown.I never knew him.But it all started as strangers and I was taken a journey to him.

Two years back,I had a dream that I never thought would be really.The dream was as though along one but indeed it was only 5 minutes.

When I meet Vallalar Swamigal in my dream it was like a time tunnel travel experience. It was so real and I was not sure who he was at that time but got my answer later on. Yoga n asana's were connected to me via him in my dreams. Without me realizing joinned for yoga but i forgotten abt tht dream the other day. The whole puzzle only got completed whn I visited his ashram near Sithabaram. i felt to connected somehow, the signs were too obviously though not knowing who was n who he is now . Some thing to be explored. Interestingly i found most of my answers n experienced it there in his place, amazingly unexplainable journey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!