Craving & Tempatation


I need to control my temptation during my 90 days challenge. I'm finding it difficult to avoid but trying my best not to snack on junkies.I’m speaking for myself here of all those things that are cast into my daily life that cause me to struggle and stumble along my new mission. Temptation of food that has been a roadblock in my life .I loves food.  I enjoy it.  One of the biggest adjustments that I’ve had to make in this new journey is to change my mindset from “live to eat” rather “eat to live.” That’s sounds much better….hmmm!!!

And that hasn’t been easy though! This past few weeks has been especially a struggle. Monday is not so much, but Tuesday all goes out of control and as weekend comes by everything is out of my mind control. I will have some food craze and temptation for a variety but I also know myself well enough to keep my distance away if needed too. I do try to keep away or avoid from these temptation that is spoiling my mission, but as my mind cheats me into tempting to buy and also tries to change my appetite. It has been a difficult task to control but though I’m finding some success. One day at a time, though it works J
Lifestyles is well incorporated with little things here and there with whatever passes over the lips are now has to be worked off the hips later. Treating myself of the craving, I replace myself for something else, drinks with less or completely no sugar. Ice-Cream with sorbets, soda’s with fresh juices. I’m in a new lifestyle that I have chosen for myself. 

Despite keeping myself from going nuts, when cravings hit me hard. The cravings are like a bug, it invades me badly.  If you’re like me, food temptations can be incredibly overwhelming. I’m starting to get faster and stronger giving into my temptations too much and often will only slow me down again. So I push through with my bottle of water and a good workout. I do not suppress my craving though I will replace them with something much better or good for me. 

Still trying my best to turn away from all the junkies. Keeping my mind strong to accomplished my 90 days mission.

I have to give up something to obtain something as it’s for my goodness. Though I will be happy once I have achieved it and it would make other glad to see me achieving it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!