Exam Pressure !!!

I don't understand parents nowadays are so considered of their child's exam. OK , fine being concern is every parent's responsibility but why should they be so concern of what the world or the people around them as to do with their children exams or results.

It's a competition among the parents especially the mothers. They spend their time beautifying in the spa , watching soap opera's that "opari-vekkaran" lifestyle of a typically Indian life. I can't tolerate these serial drama's these day, they never end till the main character gets old. Not only that gossips of the town whose kid is dating whom, who child scored in exams etc. Sometimes self pride as come more important to feelings and understandings.

Back to my original topic of this blog. Kids are the victim of exam pressures. They are pressured at early stage and these kids get into depressions and stressed of studying.

It's not the kids would want it but its the parents/ mothers competing among each another to see whose kid could score better.

Learning is a life long process, exam and test are the forbidden words for me as I think about. It's just a qualifier for your qualification. Doesn't mean you have to get them scored 100% while another child scores 50% but is in the same class in different standard. Exam scores doesn't make any differences when comes to the world.

I feel personally when I was schooling, my mom used to also care of her pride as she teaches all other children while her own are not doing well. Oh yeah the pride again!!! I and my brothers were not dumb kids, we were not in last class, we were smart but not intelligent to always score 100% like the nerds. We did well though through our exams but our mom always compares us with those have done better
First of all, parents should know what are our standards in knowledge before judging us that we are useless.If my mom looks back and sees where we are now,she should not regret as all of us are doing better than those my mom used to compare earlier.

It's always being an A student and being smart and knowing what we doing is wrong or right.All of us are different, we can be like the others. Some parents fail to understand that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!