Day 0 : Replacements

Thinking of replacing the days that I miss my workouts. So the 90 days challenge will be extended for another  20 days. Replacing all those days I missed due to some reasons.

But still coping up with my diet and controlling my oily intake. I have added a lot of fruits and vege to my daily diet now. Reducing my rice which is replace with Wheat germ bread though.

So lets where it takes further....I haven't weighed my weight. I might not be happy with the kilo's but I could see inches lost on my hips. Good to fit into some old clothes witout any problems ;) . I still have more to go more to do, more discipline is needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!