Tattoo-ing Story


Today is Friday, less workload at office and we were all perpectually talking some craps and some useful topics. One of it was about tattoos. My male colleagues were arguing that female’s have a tattoo but instead they would hide it from any views. Then what's the point of having one.
I commented if there is no any significant towards having one as it’s just an art on the skin or body, what else could we do, it’s not to be showed off to all “tom,dick and harry “.
 Then he asked us, did we ever know what it meant to have a tattoo on the lower hip at the back and on leg near the leg wrist. We were curious but we actually didn’t know there was a meaning of having one at those places. When he told us if anyone had a butterfly or fairy, it means you are a whore or a play-girl (opposite to play-boy). I was stunned though as I was thinking to get one at the back “if” my future husband would allow me to have one. But look like I have to scrape that idea off if it true those tattooing have a meaning for some reason if found at these places.
Hmmmmm…!!! Curious though how true could it be, anyways am going ahead with my tattoo plans but might be on my shoulder’s covering my existing huge mole or from my neck. Let’s see when I really get those guts to have an art on my body in near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!