Beauty lies beyond



Being born as a woman we always feel conscious about our beauty. How we look matter more than anything? From the age we get to know about beauty and fashion, we look at the perspective on style and confidence, and how anyone can look good with a bit of some effort.
Always think young, feel young and never to behave like one (young) though. I guess it’s okay not to be too conservative because age is just a number, well we all get old one day.
 Old is gold, and bold too.”
There’s no harm in going against the ‘norm and having a little fun when it comes to our choices because you should be the one who defines what looks good on you. We should know what suits us and how we feel about it. We need to be comfortable what we wear and not for the sake of others.
My mom always grumbles when I don’t wear anything to her perception. Both of us would get into unnecessary argument. She always says, “When you are going out with me for any of my functions dress up like how I want you to dress up”. That really annoys me though.
I have come a long way from a small town lifestyle to a city lifestyle. Being traditional and too reserved I have learnt to be more open up minded to see the reality. My mom still lives in her own world of small town and pride and prestige. If she doesn’t like me wearing something that already looks very decent and gets me to wear something more decent. Indian mind concept, I don’t blame my mom but her thoughts it’s just never came out of the closed box.
Doesn’t mean we have to be conservative because age is just a number, but it also weights the balance with life and health. First of all we need to find the right balance between styling and dressing appropriately for our age especially those who are older like our mom’s or aunt’s or grandma’s, while retaining some fun flair to recapture their youthful days.
I may be in my thirties, but the thing is I don’t feel 30 either. I don’t feel old and I definitely don’t want to look older in future. I can stop it also doesn’t help that there is no niche of being young forever.
There’s always this perception that one’s appearance doesn’t matter so much after you’ve hit a certain age in your life. Come ‘on, that can’t be true. Age, beauty and appearance have no rules and no one controls us except we ourselves.
At the same time we are not obliged to dress like our own mother. The last thing I want is to look is like my mother.
The trend we can also follow with the trend , but not to follow everything exactly. A little sensible judgment and self-censorship is necessary to ensure we don’t wear things that will make us look silly.
However, that does not mean that senior women should forsake the latest runway trends and just settle for more moderate styles. If you dress too young, you won’t feel comfortable when you step out into the new fashioned world. Nah! Everybody can look young and being young always. It helps to keep you going, it doesn’t mean as you grow old and you need to follow the nature of the age. If you are 60 years old too, we can still look like a 30 year old. There is no limit for age and beauty, staying young and sexy. Women are born beauty !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!