passing of time ...


Time flies, people leave and everything is gone in a second. Left alone to wonder, sometimes I do not notice this because I would be busy with something else. The time holds me back and my past are seldom revisit. Actually looking at the time passing faster around me, I’m put in situation for a quick decision or conclusion. The soonest I find my answer for a decision and conclude it , I found more time passes by unrealized. I have not come across many situations in life as other may think, but I was left to face life together with everything around me with the guidance I had from my family. I feel I have crossed many miles and I also feel I am matured enough to understand everything.
Who am I?  Questions in me and many answer are found though not a specific one yet. Life goes on looking for the right answer but sometimes it overlooked many times.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!