click of a button


A just click of a button took me along the path of photography. My first ever camera was when my aunt gave me a film camera. I started clicking away at the age of 12. I don’t think my aunt actually knew she helped to create a passion within me that would never die. I’ve only fallen deeper in love with photography. 

Unknowingly, my aunt taught me that I could capture a single moment in time that would last forever, with just a click of a button.

Photography love, Photography life, Photography as become part of my life.

I love photography because it allows me to be creative, gives me the freedom to manipulate an image into whatever creative vision is floating in my mind at that particular moment when I am taking a picture. I love it so much as it allows me to hold on to memories and feelings that the picture expresses.

When am attached to my camera, I click away everything in my reach.It would be tempting to capture every moment that happens in front of me as I could refrain myself without clicking every seconds.

The art of itself is the keeper of history and it allows me to show the beauty, vibration and emotions of the picture. Photography allows me to share what I think is beautiful or interesting in my eyes and capture it with my lens for the world to see.

Photography can do what many art forms do–capture emotions and communicate them to others. On this level alone, photography is important to me. But on a deeply personal level, it means that I can go out into the world and experience the adventures that I’ve always wanted to relish.

The lens is taking me out of my circle into the world where there is more to capture. My exploration with camera has started now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!