Disclosures


I’m not why suddenly I had some thoughts of old school days. During my primary school days, I had been quiet and obedient student.
But there were some time I got punishment for some reason if I think about it now it makes me laugh as it was some silly things.
We had a class which that subject was not thought on that day. Teacher absent and another teacher replaced. Books were borrowed from the neighbouring class and I tend to have my best friends book.
After our classes we returned the books back and i wrote in that book a message to my friend. I guess it was not me as I didn’t scribble as someone else had scribbled other books that they borrowed. In that issue I was also called out as it was a scribble where else I left a message.
We had to stand outside the class along with those who actually messed the book felt embarrassed in that situation. If only my mother would have known about it, I would have got more. But I didn't mention about it at all. We had to apologize to the owners respectively.
I told my friend off that I didn't scribble simply though. But it was the teacher who did the checks before the returns and caught those along with me.
Till that day even my own book I do not scribble or leave a pencil marks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!