Stranger's Rain

It's a strange morning. The fact that it's just Wednesday.Do might I have something to do with it, but not entirely. Not sure of it either !

I'm just filled with feelings that were buried deep along with my thoughts that I thought I'd forget are surfacing now. Emotions and memories that were easy to put aside are not easy when recollected. The mind is a strange little creation of teh great God. A lot of times I tend to underestimate its ability to remember things. Sometimes things are so trivial, details are so unimportant, that it challenges its existence in itself to me. My own thoughts plays me out most of the time.

As I nod off on my way to work, I remember people whose faces I've seen somewhere but can't fathom why I want to see them again, talk to them or be around them again. They say that sometimes it makes a lot of sense to talk to complete strangers. They give you an unbiased perspective.I've had the most interesting of conversations with total strangers that have left me thinking for days together. Memories that are made from momentary acquaintances sometimes linger longer than you expect.

The moments have passed, the memories faded, life moved on, more memories created.I forget, I live, I relish and sometimes I relive. Today, I'm longing for things I gave up to pronounce a change made voluntarily. It's a strange morning, I'm telling you. It must be the air or the last night rain has left a me wondering so much and acting like a "blur" pot I would say.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!