Donor Donated

Sometimes it's good to donate. Doesn't matter type of donations could be in any form. There are people out there who are in desperate needs not only money but for health purpose.

Today we had a blood drive campaign in my workplace. There were emails and fliers sent out encourging everyone to be a part of it. I was not confirm of participating. As the day came I totally forgot about it but my instinct just would not let me go. I have a habit of giving when people are in needs and it doesn't matter for what. So I completed my form and got myself checked. The nurses prepared me and they flushed my blood from my veins.They managed to harvest 1 pint from me. Damn ! I feel good within myself as I saw them labelling the pack and keeping it in the cold box. I told myself as my blood takes it's journey and will help another person. I thank my body for having enough blood to help others and I thank myself to donate some part that belongs to me.

Sharing for caring always comes in everything around us not only - Money !

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!