What's around us...

I was out for dinner with my brother and my best friends. We had a discussion on sound,as my brother was saying he had peaceful life with any sound and good sleep when he was back home.

Coming to the city, the noises were untolerable and he could not be peaceful.
His apartment near to the road and the motorbike sounds were really annoying.He had to seal all this window with sound proof boards to keep away from the sounds.

Then aunty my friend's mom in law was saying that , at those day as her father was a staiton master and they lived near to the train station. They were too adapted to the train sound till they could not sleep with hearing those rains pass by. When she got married and moved on to smaller town which was calmer and peaceful, she found it difficult.

There two groups of people who are sound proof and non-sound proof. These type of people could tolerate any kind of sounds and adapt to it. Where else the non-sound proofed people are more prone to uncomfortability and untolerable mood with the sound. I can't sleep with any sounds and I need a quite night but not too quite though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!