Shield


Sometime I should lower my shield to look beyond it. You may ask why, my answer to that is simple, because I want the world to see what it is like to live inside the world of someone who has a roller coaster life. 
As they said life is just like a roller coaster, there are up’s and down’s that we have to go through.
I am a very determined woman, 
I love my family and friends,
I try to treat the people the way I want to be treated, 
I believe in giving respect to get respect, 
I hate a liars ,
I love to smile , 
I’m adventures ,  bake ,cook, blog. 
That’s just me, full of me. 

Now I am not looking at me only but others around me.I do extend my support and hands to others when they need my shield. My family as in my extended families, I feel now all of us are going through some of the worst nightmare in our life. A tipsy-turvy coaster ride I guess. Each of us are in a situation that we never expected would happen to us. But as a family we all are holding together shielding each another not letting go in any reason. 
Family is one, that what we are now. Joint Indian family is always strong in holding the ground of family ties as we built all the way up, if we fall , those at the bottom will hold on tight in order for us to climb back but the foundation itself is not stable now. I am lost and my shield has no power to protect

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!