H.I.N.D.U - Who is Hindu?

Since I am exploring, who am I? In my opinion and thoughts.


I am a Hindu, how and what does it make up to be what I belong too. We are being born in this world need to an identity ourselves, classification of ourselves, divided into clans of recognization, and who we are in total.

Hindu is just an identity of our soul. Tamil is my mother tongue.Ok, this what I have found about the first question I have asked myself of being one, HINDU !

When the question of who is a Hindu is discussed today, we get a multitude of confused and contradictory answers from both Hindu laypersons and from Hindu spiritual leaders. Since we all agree of having such a difficult time of understanding the answer to even of a simple fundamental question as "who is a Hindu?" is a starkly sad indicator of the lack of knowledge in the Hindu community today.

The fundamental real answer to this question has already been conclusively answered by the ancient sages of Hinduism.It is actually much simpler to ascertain than we can guess. There few factors involved that can be distinguish the individual uniqueness of the great world religious traditions either by the scriptural authority upon which the tradition is based.

If we ask the question what is a Jew?, for example, the answer is: someone who accepts the Torah as their scriptural guide and believes in the monotheistic concept of God espoused in these scriptures.

What is a Christian? - a person who accepts the Gospels as their scriptural guide and believes that Jesus is the incarnate God who died for their sins.

What is a Muslim? - someone who accepts the Qur'an as their scriptural guide, and believes that there is no God but Allah, and that Mohammed is his prophet.

In general, what determines whether a person is a follower of any particular religion is whether or not they accept, and attempt to live by the guide of the scriptural of that religion.

So who is Hindi or what is Hindu? A Hindu is an individual who accepts as follows the religious guidance of the Vedic scriptures, and who strives to live in accordance with Dharma, God's divine laws as revealed in the Vedic scriptures.

Here I found my answer and also this gets your answer that we might be seeking for sometime. You do only need some exploration, research, and lots of reading to be done.

I am proud to be a Hindu.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!