The Man Behind the Bricks...

Lately I am getting fond of exploring the old towns and heritage buildings in Malaysia. My interest on these ruins and old buildings came along with my photography exploration and interest in history and science. Let it be world history, Indian history or Malaysian history which are my main interest.

So I have been sharing what ever I read about some interesting articles or websites anything something relating to history or spiritual or science or whatever in my blog.

Now to my findings the old buildings and structures built long ago that still stands high in every part of Malayasia small towns, all the main attraction's and historical buildings all around wherever the British traces are found is been built by one man known as Arthur Benison Hubback as a draughtsman and architect built some of the famous icons of the country. So this is the man behind the story of those buildings.

What are the BUILDINGS ?

I have shared two links to the sites of these.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!