I came across of this picture while I was looking out for the heritage trails in Perak state.

In this picture, as I can say I am proud I have met the lovely couple when I was 6 years old.

(error in loading the picture)

DYTM Raja Muda Musa and Raja Ahmad Hisham Raja Abdul Malik, posing with guests which include the Managing Director of United Plantations Ltd., Teluk Anson, Børge Bek-Nielsen (later Tan Sri Dato’ Seri), and his wife.

My mother was a kindergarten teacher in the Jenderata Playschool from the 1985-1988 and then she was teaching again from 1994-1996.

So whenever we had the play school concert every end of the year, our special guest would be Late Tan Sri Dato'Seri and Datin. They we humble and very friendly couple.

I have received my pre-school graduation certificate from Datin Seri and am proud about it.Those were the day of memories unspeakable.

(I will try to get the photo up here of me receiving the certificate)

I got the previous picture from this site https://sembangkuala.wordpress.com/page/37/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!