Imperfections in Me!

How will that work in me?
How can I do it?
How will I change myself?

So many questions prompted in my mind lately. I finally took my first step to attend my Uncle Shan’s talk “Wings to Wealth”. It really did help and will help me further in my life.

I know I’m not prefect nor do anyone else in this world.

In his talk, there was one exercise he asked us to do by listing what we like and dislikes about ourself.
How will I ponder on this question to list all those, what I don’t like about myself was a BIG question?

It took me more than a week just to THINK! THINK! AND THINK!.

Once I was ready to pen it on the paper, I was still wondering what those things would be that I don’t like about myself .
So here it was, the list had more than 20 things listed which actually made me realize of myself and how I can change it with some help from me myself only.

I am responsible to myself and I'm the only one can help myslef.

I have some good qualities but they are not enough, there is more to be revealed.
This is really an eye opener I could say. It encouraged me and made me accept my imperfections.

What else more can I expect from myself?

IGNORE! Don’t bother! Don’t care at all..!!!
NOWAY…that's not it. I need to do something about it but what? More than my expectation about myself , reveal them...!

Change myself for Better of me! I guess that is so, but is it the solution to everything about myself !
Another question ?

What I did?

I thought about every aspect of my life, family, friends, work, college ,school and childhood.

Where do I stand?
What would people I know think about me?
What qualities do I have?

I listed everything good and bad of myself.
I appreciated all the goodness, my talents, qualities and specialities about me.

As for the bad, it didn’t discourage me in my life though it’s just another challenge in life, up’s and down’s, good or bad, I always accepted it.

I just sat and thought how to ponder on this and thought of a way to change it for better.

I realized “No one can help me more than how I want to help myself “

So I took the first step into my life to realize everything has to be changed, it made me face the reality though!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!