Soul Never Dies..!!!

“I am a spirit living in a body. I am not the body. The body will die, but I shall not die.”

Here I stand, in this wide world, a living spirit in a body. I shut my eyes and try to conceive myself. Who am I? I! I! I! just an air in physical body.
I read this somewhere which interested me and opened my mind wider to think more.

The Vedas declare, "No". You are a spirit living in a body. You’re not the body. The body will die, but you shall not die. Here you are in this body; it will fall, but you shall go on living.
Now this sets more curiosity for me, looking for answer of HOW?
It is explained that a soul is not created, it exist on this world. It has a past life and also knows the future but how come we don’t remember either of it.
It’s not found or retrieved from our database the MIND.
I admit us a very powerful tool known as MIND. Powerful enough it controls us in every aspect.
If the soul is not created there should be some elements or combination which means a future dissolution.
If so the soul has been created, there are possibilities it should die.
Why does that not happen?
Why does spirit lives?
How long does it live out a body?
More curiosity rises in me now, I need look for some answers.
If a soul does not die, why it finds a body born miserably, distorted, retarded and also some idiots who does not deserve to live in this world.
If they are created, why only with happiness and other with sadness?
Are these all the tendencies of the mind and the body accounted for inherited aptitude?
It’s explained that there are two parallel lines of existence , one is the powerful tool known as the MIND and the other is the MATTER.
If the MATTER could be explained for all that we have , then there is no necessity to find out the how the existence of soul remains.
But it can’t be proven that thought has been evolved out of matter and its philosophical inevitable then in spiritually it can be logical.

How can this be proven ?

When a new born soul arrives into this world , they will be aware of the present life but still lingered in their past lives.
Natural habits of the soul how is that measured. I have an answer for my question, found it on internet.

“We cannot deny that bodies acquire certain tendencies from heredity, but those tendencies only mean the physical configuration, through which a peculiar mind alone can act in a peculiar way. There are other tendencies peculiar to a soul caused by its past actions. And a soul with a certain tendency would by the laws of affinity take birth in a body, which is the fittest instrument for the display of that tendency. This is in accord with science, for science wants to explain everything by habit, and habit is got through repetitions. So repetitions are necessary to explain the natural habits of a new-born soul. And since they were not obtained in this present life, they must have come down from past lives.”

If only we can discovered the secret of life and soul by stirring the depths of the ocean ,we will reminiscence our past life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!