A note from my mind!

The way you see me into my eyes your gaze captures me ,
I feel the chill of your breath, but I also feel the pain you made me take , its unforgettable ,
You surprised me but I never felt it at that moment,
Now I feel the real meaning of all your lies and you being yourself is a disgrace,
What did I do , everything was my fault .
What was yours , can you determine that.
I defended myself  but you can't without any solid evidence to this relationship , you don't
deserve anything at all.
See where you stand and see where am I.
I still have everything for me except you, but you don't have everything except yourself.
You betrayed me and being a disgrace to yourself...!!!
I'm still loved and taken care better than you expected.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!