Bye! I'm dying 2morrow

I was watching this Indian drama which I don't do normally because they don't make any sense other than playing the same fact of the Indian lifes.

There was this scene where an old woman is death and there is a funeral held.A friend of the old woman comes by to pay respect and she starts to cry , instead she can say this .... so called dialogue  " Oh! you have left me , how come you didn't inform me that you're leaving , who do I have now....bla ! bla ! bla!" .

The joke is , will anyone inform someone when they are going to die...!!! Does this make any sense ?
What a crap ?

That's the Indian drama's....and just for these soap opera's the Indian women get themselves available just to followup with these serial drama's everyday.It does not even teach them anything nor show them any positive lifestyle.

Indian women will never change and does the indian drama's has they still make money though...!!!
I'm a Malaysian Tamil but I'm not much a drama freak , I hate them the most...!!!The same old stories with  just a little twist to make sound different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!