Dream Never Sleeps!

Dream comes from our soul and our own thoughts.
Dream never can sleep nor it does not sleep , instead makes us sleep to dream.
We are the creator and the destroyer of our dreams.
When we sleep , focus of our physical world and body consciousness is at a halt and during this period our soul gets very active and tries to communicate
with our conscious mind the strongest part of our self and I guess that’s how the dream is reflected.

It’s as though as we are watching a movie. We get into a dark theater and the movie starts.
But the interesting part of it , do you realize the dream does not begin from the start.
It actually takes your in middle of the dream and also it does not complete till the end.
You never know when or how it started and when will it ends , how you went there , how you travelled ?
It’s all the mind that tricks you to believe and takes you along the ride.

How do you come out of the dream?
If you sit and realize , if your memory is still fresh from a dream , you can investigate how did you get kicked from the dream what happened?
In the physical world , you would be wondering without any never endings and answers not completed.
Actually we get kicked off , maybe by falling , drowning and can be also any other ways.
If you have experience, falling off the bed  or bounce from your bed, it’s actually a part of your dream.
It took you and it brought you back.

This is well known as Astral travelling.

Other things in dreams are seeing death people. People that you might know, known and does not exist anymore in this world.
I feared of this a couple of times and wondered why am I seeing them? I was so fearful of the very thing that I had proclaimed did not exist. Through my experiences I learned much about spirits and how my fear of them had no basis in fact. I learnt they exist in own world but there is another world between our world.

From spirits I have learned much about what I am - what we are. Ironically, since seeing spirits and still get glances of them I comforted myself by the fact that they are there around us and do exist. This experience helped me to open my mind.

Then I realized after reading some book about the sub-conscious mind and the architecture of the mind.
It’s not your fault but it’s your mind.
It records and plays back your own movie of your life , places and people you meet.
Every moments of happiness, sadness and bitterness that has happened in your life.

What’s more your mind the remote control of your dream show.
Our dreams support this endeavor by showing the causes and effects of our subconscious conditioning. Typically dreams show what event first caused us to act in a particular way. Then they show how we still re-act today due to the ongoing effects of that event. Lastly they show us how to change for the better.

Suddenly I had an idea to update my blog about dreams after watching a fantastic movie INCEPTION.
It explained most of my curiosity, dreams ..WHY! HOW! WHERE!WHEN!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!