A Click !


When amattached to my camera, I click away everything in my reach.It would be temptingto capture every moment that happens in front of me as I could refrain myselfwithout clicking every seconds.

Both looking at a picture and taking a pictures are the best pastimes and I've been always inspired to photography whenever I come across the national geography magazines.I got myself my very first camera which did wonders and I was facinated taking more pictures. I used to take my camera with my everywhere and enjoy taking of views, buildings , people and anything that I my eyes could reach.

There is this saying that says 'a picture tells a thousand words'. Well,I guess it's true! When a photo is captured it also captures the moment in time.So when you look at it, it takes you back on the journey of those memories, feelings and emotions of that very moment of that picture. Which is why some people always would say 'the camera never lies'as the picture would be acurate capturing the moment.

Am not a Professional photographer though, I'm just a beginner as it doesn't make any differents. Maybe being a beginner in handling a camera and not knowing all it's functions.I believe photography depends on what interests my eyes that needs to be captured and to preserve that very moment.

Professional photographer would be using a more sophisticated camera with changeable lenses and where you can alter the aperture and shutter speed which are complicated at time to learn.But I would rather like to put my camera into automatic mode and still could take good pictures.I'm getting better with each click of my camera.

The great thing about photography is that its global. All around the world someone somewhere is always taking a photo and it doesn't matter what language you speak or what religion you are from ,because anyone could understand a photo. You don't need to study a photo.Photograph does not have a language as it is a Universal language.Pictures speak as the eyes sees and the camera captures every second of the moment.

I have shared some of my best photo's hope you like them :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!