A Woman Who loves Technology


Being a woman who loves technology is something that makes everyone frown as so much questions would be prompted in their heads.Women and technology ? Why not women, why can't they be alittle different from being a true feminine always !!
Sometimes I struggle with the feeling of being a true feminine.  I do not have a lot of the things in my life that many would associate with womanhood or feminism.  I am neither a mother nor a wife or dating anyone yet.I would like to have all of those things but it just hasn’t happened for me.
Meanwhile on the flip side; I have some characteristics that are typically associated with male interest which anyone would conclude. I am not a “tomboy” just that  I am good with technology. I love video games, I work with Information Technology, computers and camera’s and not only that I am also able run chores on my own that not all men are good at.Managing a car and knowing it's functionality for maintenance,changing a tyre, fixing electronic faulties in house and what else.
Doesn’t mean am an odd female though? I still have the abilities as all other feminine do. I can still handle house chores and also cook well. I’m still not being left out in feminine world but just that I am being an extra-ordinary feminine.
My feminist makes me more approachable and I helpful in different ways. So I am beginning to embrace and appreciate this part of my identity which is cool.I don't depend on handyman unless it's something major that I can handle :p.
I know that being a female is a big task; I feel I am a little different just in a world of my own and not left behind the reality world of feminine.I still like jewelleries, handbags and shoes :p !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!