Smart phones Smarter ways..!!!


My blogging seems to be abandoned for some time as in many reasons. Firstly, I have little time to spend as my fingers are tired to type further after long hours from office. And I find it difficult to think as my brain is drained badly end of the day as I head home.

Secondly, I could say that my dearest iPhone has put my computer on holidays, I can now spend weeks without opening it and I still spend millions of hours on the internet, while in queues anywhere. It has freed me from my computer and broadband issues, but because blogging from a phone is a bit more difficult but I will still blog as there is a lot to write. It’s easier to Facebook and Twitter which keeps me busy, having those on my iPhone and easy access at anytime and anywhere with everybody quicker and much easier.

One of my resolution for next year is to blog often even from my iPhone ;P ! Trying my luck, heheheh!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!