Little Magic World

Have you ever thought of living in a fairyland? Have you ever got amused after reading all those fairy tales with pixies, fairies, glowing worms, and edible mushrooms? Trolls hiding behind the tress and little flower petals with that could fly.Little people in the same house with you. In the mouse holes and steal your foods from the kitchen such as the Burrowers.
I was fascinated all about fairies and pixies, gnomes and trolls. Tales of fairies and fairy tales play a role in my childhood. I loved reading about them and love reading Enid Blyton’s series of collections with fairy worlds and wonderlands hidden within our own world.
I used to believe that they existed but just that we can’t see them. We might need to believe in them so they could reveal themselves but I wish if I had a chance if they existed. I always believed that they lived just outside in our gardens. I always thought there was a world outside my house that all these existed.
I used to play in my garden and also tried finding them. I used to look for them under the leaves and stones, looking for small homes with chimneys. Rabbit and mouse burrows that might lead to their places. I would run after a dandelion seed when I see them as it amuses me that the fairies are flying from one place to another.
Finding secret passage in the bushes and looking out for door knobs on trees trunks. When I see little mushrooms bloomed in the garden after rains, I will peep if they are taking shelter under there.
These stories broaden my mind to imagination of the fairies and how they would live if they do really existed.Stories were stories said with drawn pictures and just colours till they were materialized into movies.
These excited me more.When I watched Spiderwick Chronicles, it was dream come true as the imagination were more elaborate to picture them in reality.The fairies hidden in flower petals.They have been always there among our garden. The trolls and gnomes.The elves and pixies.
The world of Narnia was another fascinating story of creative world within our world.A connection with nature and living beings.
What about tiny little people like us but just as tiny as our little finger. They live within our homes and borrow things to survive while keeping their existence unknown.
Even when I look up in the sky, wondered who lived in those clouds.Floating house and a different world up there watching us from above.
These world of fantasies would come to real when we dream of them.Amazing magic and adventures that trolls our mind deeper to believe in them. Do they really exist? I loved fairies, leprechauns,goblins,little pixies anything that was truly magical. Sometime I think of travelling into fantasies world such as wandering through ancient houses with looking into closet doors and wardrobes wondering if they open doors to another world like Narnia.Alice in Wonderland was another inspiring magical dream.I even imagined I would find a door in an open air that takes me back to the past and I could turn back the time. These are just creative imaginations of humans shared. I am big fan Harry Potter and was amazed with the wonderful magical thought of the writer. As I read the book, I felt as I thought I was part of that magical journey , Wow! till I watched Harry Potter. The book was amazing but when those character's were been applied in the movie.My eyes popped, as it was exactly how I have imagined when I read the book. Wizards and withces, magics and tricks.
Are these just stories and imagination or do they really exist ?  It's really wonderful to imagine these and if they exist it will also wonderful to know we are not the only kind in this world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!