Resolutions

November just ended in a glimpse with filled busy days and December came by and now it will be ending soon. The year is drawing to a close. I might think I still have time left to fulfil my unfinished resolution. It feels like the time to achieve my goals has already passed.  Or has it? is there another opportunity?

I would say 2010 was good and ended well. And now year 2011 as overall it was a good year with a lots of up and downs. I wish the coming New Year 2012 would be another better year.Till towards the end of next year I would again say , "Overall it was just another great year ended". Same thing would be siad with better contructed sentences ;-p

The last two weeks toward the end of the month has been really hectic.  I don’t want to live in crisis.  I don’t want to just survive. So given where I am at now, what can I do to enter the next year with a sense of optimism?

Hesitate to post about my resolutions. Everyone was so supportive and even inspired. So to look at my last years resolutions today and feels like a bit of a disappointment. I am afraid that I let down alot of people. I feel like I have failed in achieving my complex resolutions.


but as I read my resolutions I know I have achieved a couple of them :D.  I have also changed my approach on many of them. I still have some time to work on others.Time doesn't wait or repeats but keeps on going and I need to race with it.

First, I remember all that I did in 2011.  I know that I can do more than I am. I was inspired to write some resolutions. I was inspired because I could accomplish something. I do remembered that I could also accomplish it as desired. And I think that it will be wonderful to reflect on what I have done. Oh yes! by the fact that some of the 2011 goals will still end up again in 2012 list .

But these resolutions are about to be better. I can say that I am better than I was this time last year. I have less debt, I have lost weight, and I have gained energy and a lot of wisdom and being optimestic.More added and repeated to be achieved.
  1. My Camera needs more clicks often. Really need to spend at least once a month for photography  outing   at different locations and themes to enhance my new profound hobby.
  2. Learn and improve my baking skills expand my skills further in cake artistry.
  3. Work outs 4 days a week to lose my weight. Need more progress and discipline which is not my attitude most of the time. I’m more of a cool and chillax character where most people have no patience with me.
  4. Blog often, technically I have already posted more last year than I did this year :-(
  5. Priority – FIND MY MR RIGHT!!!
  6. Have a good bank balance.
  7. Vacations and trips 3 months once( can be possible if financially stable) :-D
It's not a long list but rather a complicated one, will work for these to be achieved till then on next Resolution list end of next year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!