Not really lost but lost

I feel lost and lonely in this world. I don’t know what makes me feel that way. I have been pretty silent lately. That’s not because I didn’t really know what to say or what to do. Everyone was wondering what has been bothering me? But there isn’t anything that’s bothering me. If I have glimpse looking at my life, I really don’t know where it is heading. I lost my path, too many cross roads and death ends without ‘U’ turns.

I feel totally lost and confused, all my guidance have given up on me. I need a turning point now; I just don’t know where I am heading from here. I have the paths in front of me and I will need to figure out where I am going to head later.

Everyone says they are busy.  And yes they are busy, perhaps they lead a life at the pace I will over the next two weeks all the time.  I know I need to be kind to myself or I will crash and burn.  So yes I have excuses but excuses are not always a bad thing.  There are valid excuses and I am making a choice to try and cost on some of my goals for the next year. I don’t give up easily and don’t give up on me.

I am standing in a tunnel that’s pitch dark behind me and I see a light at the end of the tunnel in front of me. Walk me there to see what the light has for me…!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KumariKandam (குமரிக்கண்டம்) D'Lost Continent Of Tamil Nadu

The Train and An Elephant Story

A Proud Tamizhan !!